Thanks to everyone who shared last week. We've had a difficult week. A couple days ago we found out that one of our friends (25 years old) died. He had recently gotten married and had a month old son. We decided to drive out to Dallas for the funeral (1100 miles). We loaded up Benjamin and Lyla in the car and left Orlando around 8:00 pm last night. We took turns driving and napping. Lyla slept most of the way and Benjamin stayed awake, looking out the window. This morning we arrived here around noon. B and L could not have been more perfect. Today, however, was a different story.
I am looking forward to seeing what everyone shares this week, but I will be mostly MIA this week.
Grab the Cure for the Common Monday button from the right sidebar.
Features: (Grab the featured button)
1. Check out this INCREDIBLE bowl made with scraps of yarn and paste (Elisabeth Andree). This is gorgeous.
2. Take a look at this cute oven rack turned jewelry display from Just Sew Sassy. Cute and Clever.
3. This DIY lavendar salt and sugar scrub gift set is beautiful. Nifty Thrifty Things is always coming up with the cutest ideas.
4. This Dr. Seuss dress from the Little Giggler is so adorable.
5. My husband Grant saw this cardboard Lightning McQueen box (Green Acres Hobby Farm) and thought it was so awesome. He keeps talking about how I need to make one for Benjamin (who like most 2 year olds, loooves Cars). I think he is right!
Please link up to 3 projects below. Try to share projects that you have never shared here before. This is a low-key link party but I would love it if you would all do the following:
1. Follow me on GFC (I also will be sharing some of my favorites throughout the week through Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest)
2. Post the Cure for the Common Monday button somewhere on your blog (or link back to Lines Across My Face)
3. Try to visit at least as many posts as you link up. Also remember that everyone loves comments, Pins, Stumbles, etc...
Lately, I've been a little obsessed with making different kinds of gift boxes . So when I came across these pyramid shaped DIY gift boxe...
After posting all of those wonderful DIY stamp ideas , I had to try a few of my own. These stamps are really a combination of a few of ...
I'm always looking for simple ways to make a boring ponytail more fun and beautiful. Here are 10 fantastic tutorials to help you pull yo...
I came across this felt gift box tutorial at Curbly the other day, and I knew I wanted to try making some with card stock. (Beware,...