I look forward to see what you all link up this week. Check back later this week for a giveaway I am having to thank all of my followers.
1. Itsy Bitsy Paper turned light bulbs into vases and filled them with flowers. What a fantastic idea! Be sure to check out her helpful tutorial on how to take apart the light bulb.
2. I love love love this beautiful orange playroom from Family Every After. Go and see the cute wreath Rach made from her kids’ unused toys.
3. This is the cutest little hot air balloon and clouds pillow from Sew Happiness.
4. These little soft toys from Angela Osbourn are just too cute and so interesting. They would be so perfect in a nursery.
5. This fun autumn wreath from Broken Treasures.
6. I love the colorful stripes on this “happy dress” from Blooms and Bugs. Also check out the adorable matching headband.
If you were featured today (or this week on Facebook), grab a featured button from the right sidebar.
This is a low-key link party but I would love it if you would all do the following:
1. Follow Lines Across My Face (I also will be sharing some of my favorites throughout the week through Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest)
2. Post the Cure for the Common Monday button from the right sidebar somewhere on your blog (or link back to Lines Across My Face)
3. Try to visit at least as many posts as you link up. Also remember that everyone loves comments, Pins, Stumbles, etc…