Please take a minute to stop by and enter the UPrinting giveaway. One reader will win a free 16x20 rolled photo canvas (+free shipping).
Grab a button below. If you were featured today (or featured this week on Facebook), also grab a featured button.
1. I LOVE everything about this bathroom from Lavender and Lemon Drops.
2. Check out these beautiful lighthouse candle holders from Burton Avenue... made out of CEREAL BOXES.
3. What a gorgeous "Bouncy Curled Under" hairdo from It's the Small Things.
4. I want to make a book clock. Check out the great tutorial at Shealynn's Faerie Shop (She is only 16 btw... impressive!).
5. This pallet board art from Sweet Serendipity is just beautiful. I love the look and I think it even looks better than the Potter Barn original.
6. What a unique and creative modern wine rack from Adventures in Creating.
7. I love these DIY necklaces from Artsy-Fartsy Mama, especially the chevron one (no big surprise, haha).
What I've been up to this week:
10 Signs Lyla is ALL girl
Baby Name Modern Embroidery
Fall Felt Flower Centerpiece
23 Incredible Bookshelves
What have you all been up to?
Please link up to 3 projects below. Try to share projects that you have never shared here before. This is a low-key link party but I would love it if you would all do the following:
1. Follow Lines Across My Face (I also will be sharing some of my favorites throughout the week through Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest)
2. Post the Cure for the Common Monday button somewhere on your blog (or link back to Lines Across My Face)
3. Try to visit at least as many posts as you link up. Also remember that everyone loves comments, Pins, Stumbles, etc...