Thank you to everyone who linked up last week. It was a lot of fun getting to see some of your old favorite projects.
1. I love this rustic pallet coffee table from the Wonder Forest. I loved reading about and watching the table come together piece by piece. The finished product is gorgeous and so unique.
2. Check out the great fabric bow tutorial from Pink Stitches. The fabrics are also very cute.
3. This button pumpkin from a Pumpkin and a Princess is adorable and a perfect little project for the fall.
4. This rose ring tutorial from Mndy Made is beautiful. I could see myself making a lot of these little flowers to use as hair pins or in other projects.
5. I love football crafts. This simple football project from Mom on Time Out is too cute and perfect for the fall.
If you were featured today (or this week on Facebook), grab a featured button from the right sidebar.
This is a low-key link party but I would love it if you would all do the following:
1. Follow Lines Across My Face (I also will be sharing some of my favorites throughout the week through Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest)
2. Post the Cure for the Common Monday button from the right sidebar somewhere on your blog (or link back to Lines Across My Face)
3. Try to visit at least as many posts as you link up. Also remember that everyone loves comments, Pins, Stumbles, etc...
Lately, I've been a little obsessed with making different kinds of gift boxes . So when I came across these pyramid shaped DIY gift boxe...
After posting all of those wonderful DIY stamp ideas , I had to try a few of my own. These stamps are really a combination of a few of ...
I'm always looking for simple ways to make a boring ponytail more fun and beautiful. Here are 10 fantastic tutorials to help you pull yo...
I came across this felt gift box tutorial at Curbly the other day, and I knew I wanted to try making some with card stock. (Beware,...