I look forward to see what you all link up this week.
Stop by and enter to win a football onesie.
1. Adorable 2x4 pumpkins from Lil Pink Pocket
2. Tied-up candy basket from Alderberry Hill (made with scrapbook paper and ribbon)
3. Pumpkin spice latte cupcakes from Not So Simple Housewife
4. Felt flower and yarn wrapped fall wreath from Bargain Bound
5. Men's shirts turned into cute pillows from Beauty of Me
6. Fall felt leaves from Quilted Euphoria
If you were featured today (or this week on Facebook), grab a featured button.
This is a low-key link party but I would love it if you would all do the following:
1. Follow Lines Across My Face (I also will be sharing some of my favorites throughout the week through Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest)
2. Post the Cure for the Common Monday button from the right sidebar somewhere on your blog (or link back to Lines Across My Face)
3. Try to visit at least as many posts as you link up. Also remember that everyone loves comments, Pins, Stumbles, etc...
Lately, I've been a little obsessed with making different kinds of gift boxes . So when I came across these pyramid shaped DIY gift boxe...
After posting all of those wonderful DIY stamp ideas , I had to try a few of my own. These stamps are really a combination of a few of ...
I'm always looking for simple ways to make a boring ponytail more fun and beautiful. Here are 10 fantastic tutorials to help you pull yo...
I came across this felt gift box tutorial at Curbly the other day, and I knew I wanted to try making some with card stock. (Beware,...