<a href="http://linesacrossmyface.blogspot.com/search/label/the%20Cure%20for%20the%20Common%20Monday"><img src="http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h379/linesacrossmyface/thecureforthecommonMONDAY3small-1.jpg" /></a>
"><img src="http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h379/linesacrossmyface/featuredbuttonsmmmmaaaallll.jpg" /></a>
I made a new "featured" button, because apparently the old button looks like it says "Lines Across featured my face". Thank you Grant for pointing this out. While it is funny, I decided to go ahead and make a new button. Later this week I will share with you how I made it.
1. Owl Magnets from Grow Creative (you have to check out what she used to make the magnets)
2. Candy Corn Tree from Southern Lovely
3. Do What You Love Wall Art from Crafted Niche
(also check out the most adorable little Boxer who wanted to be in the pictures)
4. Martha Stewart Inspired Gift Wrapping from Nifty Thrifty Things
5. Felt Dot Garland from Creating Sarah
6. Book Page and Rose Wreath from Dances, Dishes, and Dreams
This is a low-key link party but I would love it if you would all do the following:
1. Follow Lines Across My Face (I also will be sharing some of my favorites throughout the week through Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest)
2. Post the Cure for the Common Monday button somewhere on your blog (or link back to Lines Across My Face)
3. Try to visit at least as many posts as you link up. Also remember that everyone loves comments, Pins, Stumbles, etc...