Welcome to the Cure for the Common Monday. I look forward to seeing what you link up this week.
Make sure to stop by and enter the My Memories Scrapbook Software giveaway.
<a href="http://linesacrossmyface.blogspot.com/search/label/the%20Cure%20for%20the%20Common%20Monday"><img src="http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h379/linesacrossmyface/thecureforthecommonMONDAY3small-1.jpg" /></a>
"><img src="http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h379/linesacrossmyface/featuredbuttonsmmmmaaaallll.jpg" /></a>
1. Free Halloween printables from The Crafty Scientist (also check out the free website she used to make them)
2. No sew pumpkin poofs from C.W. Frosting
3. Knitted sheep (sooo cute! I LOVE animals) from Green Bean Gardens
4. Painting with crayons tutorial from Always Sew Love
5. Homemade Butterfingers (all you need is chocolate, peanut butter, and CANDY CORN) from Gluesticks
6. Homemade Hulk costume from The Sasse Life
7. Back to the Future dress from Sew Delicious
If you were featured this week (or featured this week on Facebook), grab the featured button from above.
This is a low-key link party but I would love it if you would all do the following:
1. Follow Lines Across My Face (I also will be sharing some of my favorites throughout the week through Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest)
2. Post the Cure for the Common Monday button somewhere on your blog (or link back to Lines Across My Face)
3. Try to visit at least as many posts as you link up. Also remember that everyone loves comments, Pins, Stumbles, etc...