Hi, I’m Erin from How to Nest for Less. I’m excited to share my latest Christmas project with all of you: my Christmas Wish List Magnet Board!
When I open up the Sunday paper these days, I’m inundated with Christmas circulars. Yep, definitely that time of year! While Pinterest is my newest LOVE, I didn’t know what to do with those present ideas for my 3 year old daughter that I cut out of the paper. AH HA~! A Christmas Wish List Magnet Board!
I gathered my supplies:
- old circular cookie sheet
- Christmas wire ribbon (Michael’s)
- Krylon cherry red spray paint
- (4) plastic Christmas ornaments (Dollar Tree)
- magnets with adhesive backing (Michael’s)
- Christmas bells (taken from a door hanger purchased at the Dollar Tree)
How to Nest for Less.