If you haven't already, check out all of the wonderful guest posts so far in the 13 Crafts of Christmas series.
There are still two more great projects left.
<a href="http://linesacrossmyface.blogspot.com/search/label/the%20Cure%20for%20the%20Common%20Monday"><img src="http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h379/linesacrossmyface/thecureforthecommonMONDAY3small-1.jpg" /></a>
"><img src="http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h379/linesacrossmyface/featuredbuttonsmmmmaaaallll.jpg" /></a>
Features (from the past 2 weeks)
1. Mason Jar Bathroom Organizer from Creative Outlets
2. Felt Flower Tutorial from Lady with the Red Rocker
3. Fall Tree from Obsessively Crafting
4. DIY Anniversary Gift from Ring around the Rosies
6. Paper Turkeys from Broken Treasures
7. Christmas Countdown Wreath from Nifty Knacks
8. Kid-Sized Gingerbread House from Come Together Kids
1. Follow Lines Across My Face (I also will be sharing some of my favorites throughout the week through Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest)
2. Post the Cure for the Common Monday button somewhere on your blog (or link back to Lines Across My Face)
3. Try to visit at least as many posts as you link up. Also remember that everyone loves comments, Pins, Stumbles, etc...
Have a happy Thanksgiving this week everyone!