If you haven't already, stop by and enter the Cutting Edge Stencils giveaway.
Last week the link party collected was a little weird. I'm not sure why, but it seemed that everyone got a lot less clicks and views than usual. Everything this week should be back to normal. Also make sure you don't just link and run, but stay and check out some of the other links. If you are one of the first to share, then come back later in the week and see all of the great projects.
1. Ruffled heart top (with a very helpful tutorial) from Polka Dots on Parade
2. Pink chevron frame from Pitter and Glink (I love string art and the little heart is such a cute touch)
3. Valentine's hoop art from Life on the Miracle-Round
4. DIY ABC Board Book from One Dog Woof
5. February mantle from One Orange Giraffe (I love the look of red, white, and pink)
6. Hand-stitched Valentine's Letters from The Sewing Loft
If you were featured, grab a featured button!
<a href="http://linesacrossmyface.blogspot.com/search/label/the%20Cure%20for%20the%20Common%20Monday"><img src="http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h379/linesacrossmyface/thecureforthecommonMONDAY3small-1.jpg" /></a>
"><img src="http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h379/linesacrossmyface/featuredbuttonsmmmmaaaallll.jpg" /></a>
Everyone is welcome to join this link party. Share something crafty or creative. Share a recipe or a household tip. There are three simple rules.
1. Follow Lines Across My Face (I also will be sharing some of my favorites throughout the week through Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest).
2. Post the Cure for the Common Monday button somewhere on your blog (or link back to Lines Across My Face).
3. Visit and comment on at least one link for every post you share.
Lately, I've been a little obsessed with making different kinds of gift boxes . So when I came across these pyramid shaped DIY gift boxe...
After posting all of those wonderful DIY stamp ideas , I had to try a few of my own. These stamps are really a combination of a few of ...
I'm always looking for simple ways to make a boring ponytail more fun and beautiful. Here are 10 fantastic tutorials to help you pull yo...
I came across this felt gift box tutorial at Curbly the other day, and I knew I wanted to try making some with card stock. (Beware,...