Congratulations Ashley from Domestic Imperfection. You won the Cutting Edge Stencils Giveaway! Check your email for the details.
1. Button Heart from Southern Lovely
2. 22 ways to entertain your kids from Lifestyles of the Stay at Home Mom
3. Sewing desk makeover from How to Nest for Less (I LOVE the whole room)
4. Chalkboard napkin rings from Desperate Craftwives
5. Paper flowers from Everything Under the Moon (I love this picture!)
6. Personalized subway frame art from Crazy Daze Designs
If you were featured, grab a featured button!
<a href="http://linesacrossmyface.blogspot.com/search/label/the%20Cure%20for%20the%20Common%20Monday"><img src="http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h379/linesacrossmyface/thecureforthecommonMONDAY3small-1.jpg" /></a>
"><img src="http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h379/linesacrossmyface/featuredbuttonsmmmmaaaallll.jpg" /></a>
Everyone is welcome to join this link party. Share something crafty or creative. Share a recipe or a household tip. There are three simple rules.
1. Follow Lines Across My Face (I also will be sharing some of my favorites throughout the week through Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest).
2. Post the Cure for the Common Monday button somewhere on your blog (or link back to Lines Across My Face).
3. Visit and comment on at least one link for every post you share.
Lately, I've been a little obsessed with making different kinds of gift boxes . So when I came across these pyramid shaped DIY gift boxe...
After posting all of those wonderful DIY stamp ideas , I had to try a few of my own. These stamps are really a combination of a few of ...
I'm always looking for simple ways to make a boring ponytail more fun and beautiful. Here are 10 fantastic tutorials to help you pull yo...
I came across this felt gift box tutorial at Curbly the other day, and I knew I wanted to try making some with card stock. (Beware,...
These lego gift boxes are really simple to make. I actually measured the exact dimensions of legos to get the template exactly right. Yo...
(See a second collection of Owl Crafts here) I LOVE owls. I think they are especially adorable for nurseries. Here are some really great ...