Congratulations Ashley from Domestic Imperfection. You won the Cutting Edge Stencils Giveaway! Check your email for the details.
1. Button Heart from Southern Lovely
2. 22 ways to entertain your kids from Lifestyles of the Stay at Home Mom
3. Sewing desk makeover from How to Nest for Less (I LOVE the whole room)
4. Chalkboard napkin rings from Desperate Craftwives
5. Paper flowers from Everything Under the Moon (I love this picture!)
6. Personalized subway frame art from Crazy Daze Designs
If you were featured, grab a featured button!
<a href="http://linesacrossmyface.blogspot.com/search/label/the%20Cure%20for%20the%20Common%20Monday"><img src="http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h379/linesacrossmyface/thecureforthecommonMONDAY3small-1.jpg" /></a>
"><img src="http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h379/linesacrossmyface/featuredbuttonsmmmmaaaallll.jpg" /></a>
Everyone is welcome to join this link party. Share something crafty or creative. Share a recipe or a household tip. There are three simple rules.
1. Follow Lines Across My Face (I also will be sharing some of my favorites throughout the week through Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest).
2. Post the Cure for the Common Monday button somewhere on your blog (or link back to Lines Across My Face).
3. Visit and comment on at least one link for every post you share.