<a href="http://linesacrossmyface.blogspot.com/search/label/the%20Cure%20for%20the%20Common%20Monday"><img src="http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h379/linesacrossmyface/thecureforthecommonMONDAY3small-1.jpg" /></a>
This past week I've been getting organized... FINALLY. I also got a new camera (Canon EOS Rebel T2i 18 MP ) and I absolutely LOVE it. The pictures are amazing and I am so excited to learn how to do even more with it.
This is the first picture I took with it... on full automatic settings... of my notebook and pencil sitting on my lap... at night... no flash. I also haven't edited this picture at all.
1. DIY Rustic Wall Storage Bins from Remodelaholic
3. Photoshop Tips and Tricks from How to Nest for Less
4. Strawberry Birthday Party from Desperate Craftwives
5. Map Page Bows from Twigg Studios
"><img src="http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h379/linesacrossmyface/featuredbuttonsmmmmaaaallll.jpg" /></a>
Everyone is welcome to join this link party. Share something crafty or creative. Share a recipe or a household tip. There are three simple rules.
1. Follow Lines Across My Face (I also will be sharing some of my favorites throughout the week through Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest).
2. Post the Cure for the Common Monday button somewhere on your blog (or link back to Lines Across My Face).
3. Visit and comment on at least one link for every post you share.