Along with my new blog design, I have been reorganizing and rethinking my blogging schedule. Although I still want to consistently post my own tutorials at least once a week, I want to dedicate more and more posts to featuring other blogs and tutorials.
There are 3 new ways to connect and to be featured here at Lines Across.
1. Guest Post. From now on, I plan to have one guest post per week. Either email me (firstname.lastname@example.org), or fill out this form to let me know what kind of project you have in mind.
2. Submit a tutorial. Fill out this form (limit 3 per week per person) to submit a tutorial that you would like to see featured. Not only will this bring new traffic to your blog, but it will also help boost your search engine traffic.
3. Co-host the Cure for the Common Monday. As a co-host, I will feature your blog at the top of that week's link party and encourage everyone to stop by and follow you. You will then post the code on your blog as well, and people will be able to add to the link party or view the other submissions from either site. Email me if you are interested.
1. Turn scribbles into gift boxes with this tutorial from Crafty Journal
3. Fabric covered boxes for IKEA shelves from Rae Gun Ramblings
4. DVD coloring case from Handmade by Stacy Vaughn
5. Felt Hydrangea flowers from Our Growing Garden
6. Owl first birthday party (with so many fun owl ideas) from Simply Stavish
UPDATED BUTTONS! Sorry about the mix up.
<a href="http://linesacrossmyface.blogspot.com/search/label/the%20Cure%20for%20the%20Common%20Monday"><img src="http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h379/linesacrossmyface/TheCure2.png" /></a>
<a href="http://linesacrossmyface.blogspot.com/"><img src="http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h379/linesacrossmyface/Iwasfeatured2.png" /></a>
1. Follow Lines Across My Face (I also will be sharing some of my favorites throughout the week through Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest).
2. Post the Cure for the Common Monday button somewhere on your blog (or link back to Lines Across My Face).
3. Visit and comment on at least one link for every post you share.