These bracelets are so easy to make, and a lot of fun to wear. They're very similar to these braided fabric bracelets I shared a few months ago, but they take even less time to make.
What you need:
1. Suede Cord (I like the thicker kind)
2. Ribbon Clamps
3. Silver Chain and Clasp
4. Scissors and Jewelry Pliers
What you do:
1. Arrange 3 strands of suede cord inside of a ribbon clamp. Use the pliers to close the clamp onto the ends. Make sure that you closed the clamp all the way across.
2. Braid, keeping the strands flat at all times. In other words, don't flip or twist the cord as you braid it. When you have gotten to your desired length, cut the ends evenly, and attach a clamp to this end as well.
3. Now attach a clasp (I used a lobster clasp) to one end, and about an inch of chain to the other.
For a little variation, try using 3 different colors for one bracelet. You can also use 6 strands of suede cord (and a wider clamp) for a wider bracelet.
Lately, I've been a little obsessed with making different kinds of gift boxes . So when I came across these pyramid shaped DIY gift boxe...
After posting all of those wonderful DIY stamp ideas , I had to try a few of my own. These stamps are really a combination of a few of ...
I'm always looking for simple ways to make a boring ponytail more fun and beautiful. Here are 10 fantastic tutorials to help you pull yo...
I came across this felt gift box tutorial at Curbly the other day, and I knew I wanted to try making some with card stock. (Beware,...