I hope you are all enjoying your long weekend.
It’s the first of the month, which means it’s time for a Sponsor Shout-Out!
Meet Bonnie and Trish from Uncommon Designs. If you haven’t already checked out their amazing crafty site, then you’re missing out. I especially love their festive apothecary jars, and burlap crafts. They also host the Uncommonly Yours link party on Wednesdays.
Meet Jenny from the NY Melrose Family. Her site is full of projects and ideas, like these watermelon cupcakes. She also shares a lot of helpful blogging info, like this post about social media. Be sure to stop by her weekly “Whimsy Wednesdays” link party, and check back for her once a month Bloglovin Blog Hop.
1. Button Thumb Tacks from While Wearing Heels
2. DIY Wood Panelling from Domestic Imperfection
3. DIY Chrsanthemum Clock (from Plastic Spoons!) from That’s What Che Said
4. DIY Candy Box from A Pumpkin and a Princess
5. Hair Twisters from A Creative Princess
1. Follow Lines Across (I also will be sharing some of my favorites throughout the week through Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest).
2. Post the Cure for the Common Monday button somewhere on your blog (or link back to Lines Across).
3. Visit and comment on at least one link for every post you share.