(These bracelets are for sale at the White Finn Etsy Shop.)
What you need:
1. Thin leather cord
2. Silver faceted beads (I found these at Hobby Lobby)
What you do:
1. Tie a knot in the leather cord. Add beads. I used 8.
2. Tie a knot at the other end of the beads.
3. Slide both ends of the cord through opposite ends of a ninth bead.
4. Slide the bracelet over your hand. Pull the ends so that the bracelet is as tight as possible where it will still fit over your hands.
5. Tie a knot at each end. Add a very small dab of superglue (optional) to each knot for added security. Trim the ends.
Stack them together, and wear with other bracelets (seen here with this Wide Suede Braided Bracelet).