One more exciting announcement: I will be co-hosting THEE Networking Blog Hop next week, Sunday 10/21 over at Live Laugh Rowe. Mark your calendars, because this is definitely the best blog hop out there. It’s a great opportunity to discover new blogs, get new followers, and make new connections.
This week’s blogging tip is about Pinterest. (You can follow me on Pinterest here).
*When you pin a project from a round-up or a feature, make sure that you click over to the original source and pin from there. This way, credit will go to the right site. It’s frustrating how many pictures are floating around Pinterest that don’t have sources.
*You may have noticed that I’ve started making a collage of the features instead of listing them one by one. This is so that people can’t pin the link party features from my site, but have to visit and pin from the author herself.
*There is one exception to this, in my opinion. It’s ok to pin a picture from a round-up when you are wanting to bookmark and share the round-up, and not just the one picture. For example, you could pin one picture from this round-up of adorable costumes for kids with a comment like, “30 adorable handmade costumes for kids”.
1. Giraffe Canvas Art from The Quick Journey
2. Teacher-tini from Smart School House
3. Gryffindor Necklace from Rae Gun Ramblings
4. Bird Pincushions from The Thinking Closet
5. Fabric Bowl Cover from Yellow Spool
6. Vintage Style Sign from Crystelle Boutique
1. Candy Corn Pots from Live Laugh Rowe
2. Pumpkin Bread from Gingerly Made
3. Needle Felted Acorns from Eat Sleep Make
4. Pumpkin Cheesecake Trifles from Turtles and Tails
5. Pumpkin Pincushion from Ana Love Craft
Everyday this week (Monday – Friday), there will be a new link party feature on Lines Across’s Facebook Page. Be sure to follow along to see if you’ve been featured.
1. Follow Lines Across (I also will be sharing some of my favorites throughout the week through Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest).
2. Post the Cure for the Common Monday button somewhere on your blog (or link back to Lines Across).
3. Visit and comment on at least one link for every post you share.