Welcome! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and a fun Halloween. Despite my obsessive need to make everything myself, I bought my kids’ costumes this year very last minute at Old Navy for less than $14. I wasn’t sure if they would wear anything I would make, and I wasn’t even sure they would wear these costumes. However they wore them and loved them!
This week we listed some new jewelry items at our Etsy shop, White Finn Designs.
Also, this week, I was part of The Mom Connection. Check out this post where a handful of us moms share our tips on how to get your kids to clean up. We would also love any tips or advice you have to share with us.
1. Chocolate Butterflies from We Lived Happily Ever After
2. DIY Team Spirit Bag from Crafty Scrappy Happy
3. Tin Can Succulent Planters from Eliza K
4. Fingerprint Tree Wedding Guest Book from Chicken Scratch NY
5. iPhone Charging Station from Happy Go Lucky
6. DIY CD Bag from Eat. Live. Make.
Everyday this week (Monday – Friday), there will be a new link party feature on Lines Across’s Facebook Page. Be sure to follow along to see if you’ve been featured.
1. Follow Lines Across (I also will be sharing some of my favorites throughout the week through Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest).
2. Post the Cure for the Common Monday button somewhere on your blog (or link back to Lines Across).
3. Visit and comment on at least one link for every post you share.