This past week, I hosted a handmade ornament guest series here at Lines Across. I was blown away at how amazing ALL of the ornaments are, and I really hope I have a little extra time this week to make some for myself Here are all 10 posts below:
As a special thank you to my guest posters, I have included them in this fun craft supplies giveaway. Enter the giveaway using Rafflecopter below. Refresh the page if it isn’t showing up.
The Giveaway (Over $70 Value)
1. 2 sets of earrings from the White Finn shop
2. 4 pack of Tulip Shimmer Transfer Sheets (like I used in this post)
3. 6 colors of Tulip Fashion Glitter (.24 ounce tubes)
4. 2 spools of ribbon (1/4″ – 10 yards)
5. 3 rolls of Elmer’s Repositionable Designer Masking Tape
6. 2 Elmer’s Painters opaque metallic paint markers
7. 2 rubber stamps (a butterfly and a bird)
8. 2″ reusable letter stencils
9. Scallop edged scissors
10. X-ACTO mini stand-up stapler
11. Yellow Tulip Metallics dimensional fabric paint
12. 10 Kraft paper gift tags (not pictured)
1. Glittery Pear Ornament from A Pumpkin and a Princess
2. DIY Advent Calendar from Meeha Meeha
3. Plastic Spoon Christmas Trees from That’s What Che Said
4. Turn your Kid’s Artwork into an Ornament from How to Nest for Less
5. Leather and Lace Bracelets from Gingerly Made
6. Snowman Ornaments from Crazy Little Projects
7. Christmas Decor from The Winthrop Chronicles (Check out all of the pictures… they are all GORGEOUS!)
1. Follow Lines Across (I also will be sharing some of my favorites throughout the week through Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest).
2. Post the Cure for the Common Monday button somewhere on your blog (or link back to Lines Across).
3. Visit and comment on at least one link for every post you share.