I still haven't quite gotten back into the swing of things this new year. I have been working on a lot of great projects, mostly centered around a huge room makeover for my 2 year old son's room. I just haven't taken pictures and posted them yet.
Stop back by later this week and next week for an exciting giveaway from Cutting Edge Stencils, before and after pictures of my son's room, plus a few other tutorials for things I made for his room.
With the Superbowl coming up, I have been reminded of this cute football onesie tutorial I posted in the fall. It looks so cute in the end, and it is actually very easy to make. I hand-stitched it and it took about an hour.
<a href="http://linesacrossmyface.blogspot.com/search/label/the%20Cure%20for%20the%20Common%20Monday"><img src="http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h379/linesacrossmyface/thecureforthecommonMONDAY3small-1.jpg" /></a>
"><img src="http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h379/linesacrossmyface/featuredbuttonsmmmmaaaallll.jpg" /></a>
1. Fabric-covered lamp shade from How to Nest for Less
2. Decorating in black and white from A Mother and a Daughter
3. Simple Valentine's Bookmarks from Vixen Made
4. Anthropologie knock-off vase from The Turquoise Piano (That gorgeous flower is made of PLASTIC SPOONS?! - I have to try this!)
5. A smoothie that increases brainpower from Natural Mother's Network
6. How to make your own canvas wall art from Nokoikonomia
Everyone is welcome to join this link party. Share something crafty or creative. Share a recipe or a household tip. There are three simple rules.
1. Follow Lines Across My Face (I also will be sharing some of my favorites throughout the week through Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest).
2. Post the Cure for the Common Monday button somewhere on your blog (or link back to Lines Across My Face).
3. Visit and comment on at least one link for every post you share.