Do you love pumpkins, but hate the mess? Or maybe you love the mess, but want some fun pumpkin decor that will last longer than a week? Check out these fun and modern ways to decorate pumpkins without using a carving knife.
1. Paint Dipped Pumpkins via Ciera Design
2. Nail Head Trim Pumpkins via Lovely Indeed
3. Glittered Gold Pumpkins via Yesterday's Sweetheart
4. Neon Geometric Pumpkins via Hello Lidy
5. Funky Ombre Pumpkins via Funky Time
6. Beautifully Painted Pumpkins via Perfectly Imperfect
7. Chevron Painted Pumpkins via Lolly Jane
8. Neon and White Pumpkins via For the Love of...
9. Tissue Paper and Gold Pumpkins via Paper & Stitch
10. Gold Thumb Tack Pumpkins via Madigan Made
11. Mod Podge Botanical Pumpkins via Uncommon Designs
12. Glitter Frosted Pumpkins via Peacoats and Plaid
13. Colorful Painted Pumpkins via Whatever...
14. Yarn Wrapped Pumpkins via Lines Across
What about you? Do you prefer decorating pumpkins or getting all messy and cutting into them? I really enjoy both, but I do especially like how long these no-carve pumpkins will last (especially when you use plastic ones.)