Today I’m sharing these free printable pillow boxes. If you follow me on Instagram, then you got a sneak peak at this design. I’ve been obsessed with geometric shapes for a long time now, but I’ve only recently gotten into watercolors.
What you need:
1. Free Printable
2. White Cardstock (I used 65 lb.)
5. Scorer or X-ACTO knife
What you do:
1. Print out the PDF onto white cardstock. Print on high quality for the best results.
2. Cut out the boxes.
3. Fold the boxes along the two long gray lines.
4. Score around the four curved lines. Fold them in slightly before you assemble the box.
5. Glue the tab to the opposite inside of the box.
6. Pop in the tabs to make the box a pillow.
These simple pillow boxes are two sided – one side has the hand painted watercolor heart design, and the other side says LOVE. They are so easy to make and perfect for filling with little treats for Valentines day.