Have It. Love it.
1. Canon EOS Rebel T2i 18 MP CMOS APS-C Sensor DIGIC 4 Image Processor Full-HD Movie Mode Digital SLR Camera - If you're looking to get a new camera, I would highly recommend this one. Even if you don't know how to use the manual functions (yet) this camera takes amazing pictures on auto. It's also set up so well that it's easy to learn much more on it. I use this camera to take ALL of the pictures on my site, and I have no real photography training.
2. Speedball Speedy Carve Stamp Making Kit - This would be a wonderful gift for a creative person in your life. With the materials included here, it's easy to design and make your own unique stamps. Also pair this with this wonderful book, Making an Impression: Designing & Creating Artful Stamps. .
3. Jewelry Basics Class In A Box Kit, Bright Glass - I don't have this exact set, but something similar. This is a fun idea for someone who might be interested in making their own jewelry.
5. Elixir of Dreams Pillow Mist - I have the Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Lavender Vanilla Sleep Pillow Mist and I LOVE it. I spray it on my pillow at night and it helps me fall asleep.
1. Canon Speedlite 430EX II Flash for Canon Digital SLR Cameras - With this flash you can take better pictures in low lighting. Instead of the camera's built-in flash that points directly at the subject, leaving dark shadows behind them, you can point this flash up at the ceiling, so the light bounces around the room in a natural way. Ok... I REALLY want this :)
2. Real Simple 1 Year Subscription - Did you know you can order magazine subscriptions on Amazon? There are so many available and the deals are fantastic.
3. Hand Embroidered Table Runners from Bansari Designs, who offer exclusive and luxury decor for every occasion. There are so many beautiful choices in items from pillow covers to place mat sets. You can also read their wonderful story here. I especially love the light gold (pictured below), and snow white table runners.
4. Personalized Pie Dish- At Red Envelope, you can personalize pie dishes and other kitchenware. What a fun gift idea for someone in your life who loves to cook.
1. Wide Braided Suede Bracelets from White Finn Designs
2. Purple Ombre Dangle Earrings from White Finn Designs
3. Felt Owl Ornaments from House 129 - Christmas ornaments make such special and unique Christmas gifts, especially for someone who has everything. Plus, isn't this little owl ADORABLE!
4. Sled Ornament with Mini Boxwood Wreath from Uncommon Fabrics. I love the classic feel of childhood and winter that this ornament provokes.
5. Chevron Bead Bracelet from White Finn Designs
*This list does contain some affiliate links, such as Amazon Associates. All opinions and suggestions are 100% mine.