This week I’m so excited to be attending SNAP, the creative bloggers conference, in Utah. I’m really looking forward to it, but still not ready 🙂 Things will probably be a little slower than usual around here this week.
Every Monday you can link up your crafts / DIY Ideas / recipes to not just one, but
FIVE SIX awesome blogs:
& our newest co-host:
That’s right, SIX instead of 5 blogs! Here’s the deal, we decided it would be FUN to add a 6th rotating hostess to the Monday Funday crew! That’s 6x the exposure! So, ONE crafty link party extravaganza will happen on SIX blogs. Plus, each week one of us will choose projects to feature on all six blogs. We will also be sharing links throughout the week on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. You can follow the Monday Funday party tweets at #MondayFundayParty!
This week, Rachel from Lines Across will be picking the Top 10 Features:
1. Coffee Filter Roses – Curiosita Ellya
2. Office Supply Jewelry – Babble Dabble Do
3. Hutch Makeover – Homework
4. Mystery Braid Bracelet Tutorial – A Pumpkin and a Princess
5. Tulip and Moss Wreath – Girl Loves Glam
6. Stenciled Lyric Pillow – Love Grows Wild
7. DIY Gallery Wall – Simplicity in the South
8. Eggo Birdy Nest Snack – Kitchen Fun with my Three Sons
9. Spring Wreath – Becoming Martha
10. Pink Train Party (Love it!) – from Design Dining and Diapers
Grab a FEATURED button if you were featured here this week or in the past:
<center><a href=”http://www.linesacross.com/” target=”_blank”><img style=”border:0 ;” alt=”Monday Funday C.R.A.F.T.” width=”150″ height=”150″ src=”http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h435/thatswhatchesaid/MondayFundayFeature.png” /> </a></center>
If you don’t already, follow us all on Twitter:
@thecraftblog // @linesacross // @uncommondesigns // @chesayscheryl // @katiegoldsworth //@LPatFindingHome
We always tweet our favorite features from the party with the hashtag #mondayfundayparty. Use #mondayfundayparty and we will retweet you! And now it’s par-tay time!
A Few Things to Remember:
- Please link to a specific post on your blog.
- We’d love for you to pin the features, but please click through to the tutorial and pin from the original source!
- By linking up to to Monday Funday you are giving the 6 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in Monday Funday!
<center><a href=”http://www.linesacross.com/” target=”_blank”><img style=”border:0 ;” alt=”Monday Funday C.R.A.F.T.” width=”150″ height=”150″ src=”http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h435/thatswhatchesaid/MondayFunday.png” /> </a></center>
Ready, set, link up!