What you need:
1. Seed Beads
2. Animal beads (Like These)
3. Stretchy jewelry cord (medium thickness)
3. Optional: crimp beads and jewelry pliers
What you do:
1. Cut a piece of stretchy cord a few inches longer than you want your final bracelet to be. I used jewelry pliers to flatten a crimp bead at one end of the cord, but you could also tie a few knots so that the beads won’t slip.
2. Start stringing on seed beads. Add your animal bead to the middle.
3. When you are finished, cut off the crimp bead, and tie a double knot to finish the bracelet. I added a little dab of super glue to keep the knot from slipping. The stretchy cord usually has a few knot diagrams on the package.
This project was originally posted as a guest post at Wait til Your Father Gets Home.
Bonnie and Trish @ Uncommon says
These are so adorable, Rachel! My girls would love them!
Emily Morgenstern says
Really cute!! I bet my little miss would love a couple of these 🙂
Selena Ze Arteest says
Cute braclets, the animals look so tiny!
So cute! Visiting from Flamingo Toes link party 🙂