Ok, so this is BIG! I’ve been working on putting together a holiday gift guide and giveaway and now it’s finally here. I’ve teamed up with 12 other bloggers who are also hosting their own giveaways and so many amazing prizes up for grabs. I’ve included links to all of the other giveaways at the bottom of this post, but you can start by visiting Making Home Base. I’m giving away three separate prize packs for a total value of over $1000. I really want to thank the shops and brands that offered up so many great prizes to make this possible for you all.
This giveaway has ended. Congrats Angela, Carly, and Sean!
If you are a regular around here, you know how much I love making things and I think it’s important for people to spend time being creative in one way or another. And so this gift guide is really aimed at great gift ideas for the creative adult. If you’re looking for Christmas gift ideas for your mom, your sister, your daughter, a friend… or maybe if you’re working on your own letter to Santa, I’ve got you covered. This post does contain some affiliate links.
- Thinking Outside the Gift Box – Are you always having trouble coming up with gift ideas, or you just want to have more fun with your gift giving and find ways to make your presents more meaningful? This book is the answer! Lauren (the creative genius behind The Thinking Closet) shares so many wonderful ideas and inspiration for giving more creative and thoughtful gifts. And ironically, the book itself would be a great gift! The ultimate package (which is what Lauren is giving away) comes with a signed paperback copy, a pack of 4 mystery gift giving supplies, and a ton of digital downloads. Plus, the book itself doesn’t read like a boring tutorial, but it’s an interesting book full of heart-warming stories and inspiring ideas. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
- A Creativebug subscription – If you’re not familiar with Creativebug, then you’re missing out! When you join Creativebug, you get access to a collection of hundreds of videos taught by some of the top designers and artists. I’ve spent many hours after the kids have gone to bed watching Creativebug classes with a glass of wine, some chocolate, and my art supplies. If you’re interested in learning to paint with watercolor, there’s an amazing series for that taught by artist Yao Cheng. If you want to learn calligraphy, there is a wonderful beginner series taught by Maybelle Imasa-Stukuls. You can subscribe to Creativebug for only $4.95 per month, or you can purchase an annual subscription for yourself or as a gift. Right now through 11/30, Creativebug is offering a promotion where if you purchase a one year subscription, you get a $10 Amazon gift card.
- A Jo Totes camera bag – Who says camera bags have to be boring to be functional? These Jo Totes bags are so cute and stylish, plus they have protected compartments on the inside for your camera, lenses, and accessories. This is actually the number one item on my Christmas wish list this year (hint hint Grant). If you know someone who loves photography and style, one of these bags would be the perfect gift!
- Creating Really Awesome Free Things (the book!) – This book by Jamie Dorobek of the C.R.A.F.T. blog is packed full of 100 seriously fun crafts and activities to do with your kids that encourage their creativity, imagination, and fine motor skills all while using common household items. Creating Really Awesome Free Things would make a great gift for any moms, aunts, teachers, or grandparents who love being creative. Plus, this book is super extra cool because I contributed one of the projects! The book will be released on 12/4 but you can preorder a copy now.
- Gold Foil Prints from Minted – Minted has an amazing collection of framed art prints and personalized gifts, but I think that these gold foil prints are absolutely gorgeous. I especially love the ones of maps and bridges, because they hold extra significance. If you’re looking for a gift for your wife, give her a map of the city where you first met or were married. Maybe get your mother a map of the state where she grew up. You could give a friend a gold foil print of the Golden Gate bridge because you know that San Francisco is her favorite city. I would love this print of Florida. It’s the place where my husband and I were married, and where we had all three of our kids.
- The Julep #Coveted gift set – Nail polish always makes a great gift and Julep really is the best. The #Coveted gift set includes 12 of the trendiest colors all packaged together in a cute box. Nail polish also makes great stocking stuffers or fun editions to gift baskets. Julep also offers a monthly beauty box subscription service that would make an awesome gift for someone who enjoys make-up and colorful nail polish.
- Prints and Stationary from Violet Tinder Studios. Natasha, the talented artist behind this fun and colorful shop, creates the happiest cards and prints you ever did see. This planner would make a great Christmas gift, and these cutie cards would make fun stocking stuffers.
- The Visionary Journal – This journal designed by Monique of Keep Chasing the Stars, combines a vision board, day planner, and task manager into one powerful (and beautiful) tool. It helps you create a structure to prioritize your goals and then take actions to complete them. The Visionary Journal would make an amazing gift for any girl bosses in your life. In fact, giving this journal as a gift sends the message that you support her dreams and believe in them as much as she does.
- A Knitting Kit from We Are Knitters – These knitting or crochet kits from We Are Knitters make great gifts. They come with the highest quality yarn in beautiful colors, patterns for trendy and stylish projects, and everything else you’ll need to complete your project. A few of my favorites are this beanie, this blanket, and this scarf. And guess what? We Are Knitters is offering Lines Across readers a 15% off discount on all purchases through December 20 with the code LINESACROSSWAK .
- Sugarwish – If you follow me on Instagram, you know I’ve got a special love of colorful candy. Sugarwish is such a genius idea – basically it’s a simple way to gift candy. You can buy a Sugarwish for a friend, then they receive an email where they get to pick out which candy they would like to receive. Then their Sugarwish is delivered (in the cutest packaging ever!) right to their front door. You even get to pick out a personalized card that is included.
- Kindness is the New Black T-Shirt – Everything at the Pars Caeli shop is super cute. (Umm… how adorable is this card?) But I especially love the uplifting t-shirts that remind us all to be kind and do good.
- A Trendy White Keurig – Hayneedle is a great website with a huge assortment of products for the home and so many excellent gift ideas. I just love this trendy white Keurig machine and I think it would make a great gift. I also especially love this beautiful marble rolling pin and I think it would make a fabulous Christmas gift.
- A Print by Kristine Brookshire – Kristine Brookshire is a talented artist living in Southern California who creates the most beautiful artwork. I especially love the flower crown girls she has painted and they would make a great gift. This set of three prints or this tropical leaf print would also make a great gift for someone who especially loves cacti and succulents.
- Washi Tape from Rabbit and the Duck – Everyone loves washi tape! Even if you already have plenty, it’s always fun to get more. And Rabbit and the Duck has such an amazing selection of washi tape! Whether you’re putting together a gift basket, or looking for stocking stuffers, you can find a lot of crafty goodies here. You may even recognize this rainbow washi tape from my Instagram.
- A Gemstone Print from the Squirrelly Minds Paper Shop – I just love these gorgeous watercolor gemstone prints. What’s great is that you can pick out the birthstone of someone special to create added significance to the gift. I also love the idea of these family birthstone prints and these gemstone calendars. They would both make great holiday gifts.
- A Cute Pencil Case from The Sweetest Digs Co. – This shop is full of cute prints and gift ideas, but I especially love the handmade pencil cases. You could pair them with some colorful pencils or maybe some gel pens. You could even use them as little make-up cases!
Now onto the GIVEAWAY!
There are three separate prizes and there will be three separate winners! This giveaway is open to the US only.
Prize #1 – A $200 Minted Gift Certificate
Prize #2 – Total Value: $400+
- A Year’s Subscription to Creativebug and a selection of essential craft supplies.
- Thinking Outside the Giftbox – The Ultimate Package
- $100 Shopping Spree to Hayneedle
- 10 Petite Peruvian Wool Yarn Balls from We Are Knitters
- Creating Really Awesome Free Things – the book
- You’ve Got This Girl Pencil Case from The Sweetest Digs Co.
- 5×7 Flower Crown Girl Print from Kristine Brookshire
- Kindness is the New Black T-shirt from Pars Caeli
Prize #3 – Total Value: $400+
- A Year’s Subscription to Creativebug and a selection of essential craft supplies.
- $125 Jo Totes Gift Certificate
- A Julep prize pack worth $100+
- Violet Tinder stationary and sticker set
- 8×10 Watercolor Sapphire Print from The Squirrelly Minds Paper Shop
- A Set of 5 Washi Tape from Rabbit and the Duck
- The Visionary Journal from Keep Chasing the Stars
- A Petite Sugarwish
You can enter the giveaway using Rafflecopter below. And when you’re done, visit Design Asylum for the next giveaway in line.
Be sure to check out these other great giveaways!