I’ve partnered with Goldfish® and Socialstars to bring you these free printable football pillow boxes. Thanks for supporting the brands that support Lines Across. #GoldfishCrowd
I’m not necessarily one to go all out for a party. Generally I like to keep things simple. However, I’ve found that a few fun handmade or personalized touches can go a long way. I love making treat boxes to fill with snacks, and my kids absolutely love it when I do. These football pillow boxes are the PERFECT size to fill with a handful of Goldfish crackers for your kids to enjoy while watching the big game. (P.S. I’ll be sharing another football themed printable this week in time for the big game!)
Pillow boxes are great because they are super easy to assemble.
- Print out the free printable onto white cardstock.
- Cut out the whole brown shape.
- Fold along the two long black lines.
- Score along the four curved edges. (You can use a scoring tool, but I usually use one side of a pair of scissors and gently trace along the line)
- Attach the tab to the opposite inside fold. You can use glue, double sided tape, or even a hot glue gun.
- Now pop out the box and fold in the two tabs on one side. Fill with Goldfish crackers, close the tabs on the other side, and enjoy.
These football pillow boxes filled with Goldfish crackers would be a perfect addition to a party or get together for the big game. They would also be something fun you could bring for the kids when attending someone else’s party. And even after the big game, they would be fun for a football themed birthday party, or just a simple way to make snack time more fun.
Also, did you know Goldfish snacks has a #GoldfishTalesPromotion going on? Now through 1/31, you can create a photo or video that shows off Goldfish crackers in a Big Game theme via Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #GoldfishTalesPromotion to enter. Posts using #GoldfishTalesPromotion may appear in the gallery on GoldfishSmiles.com. No Purchase Necessary. Open only to 50 US/DC residents 18+. Ends 1/31/16. Official rules and more at www.GoldfishSmiles.com. Void where prohibited.