Do you ever want to make handmade gifts for the special people in your life but you’re unable to get your mind brewing with ideas? Well, we’ve got you covered with plenty of ideas to get you started on a gift that anyone will love! The best part is you will have a blast making them! These crafts would also make great handmade Mother’s Day presents.
- These beautiful bowls are perfect for jewelry or kitchen use and can be decorated to any color scheme! You can find the full tutorial at Almost Makes Perfect.
2. This flower vase is a simple and beautiful. The gold accents to a vase give a modern look that is elegant and perfect for any flower lover. This creation can be found at your favorite craft blog: Lines Across
3. This beautiful clutch is easy, but sophisticated enough that no one would guess it is handmade! Create your own at: Delia Creates
4. While you have the leather crafting going, go ahead and use the scraps to make these sweet key rings! See how at: A Beautiful Mess
5. Or make these tassels! Damask Love
6. If you want to get crafty with paper art, make wall art! Found at: The Lovely Drawer
7. Or make a wooden photo display for precious photos! Details at: The Merry Thought
8. Give a tray for the desk or table, which you made yourself! No one would believe you! How? See: Lovely Indeed
9. Let your love be carried with them everywhere with these easy clay stamped keychains! The Sassy Life
10. Or make and design quick-sew potholders for your favorite cook! Get the instructions at: We Can Make Anything
11. These watercolor plates gift a splash of color to any dull kitchen! Give the gift of color: Fall For DIY
12. Or make sweet ceramic ring cones! Paint and design them yourself at:Almost Makes Perfect
Do you like giving handmade gifts? Which one of these projects would you love to make? Happy giving!