Has your fridge been looking boring lately? Spice it up with these DIY Magnets! Whether it is color, art, or shape that your refrigerator needs, we’ve got you covered. Plus, they make great gifts!
1. These potted succulent magnets bring life to any boring atmosphere. See how to create these plaster beauties at: Always Rooney
2. These fun, Pacman themed magnets are cute, colorful, and playful. Learn how to make them from cement at: Plaster and Disaster
3. These geometric and pastel DIY magnets give the fridge a modern yet homey feel. Check them out at: Pure Sweet Joy
4. Gold leaves will transform your fridge and spice it up! Add the fun to your fridge at: Design Improvised
5. Believe it or not, these beautiful crystals are magnets! Genius, right?! Make them yourself in 5 min at: Almost Makes Perfect
6. These colorful block beauties are easy and fun! Make them for your own fridge at: Tell Love and Party
7. You may have seen these colorful watercolor masterpieces before. That’s because they were created by your favorite craft blog! If you haven’t made them yet, see how to at: Lines Across
8. Cement hexagon magnets were a great idea. They’re beautiful art! Make the art at: Lovely Indeed
9. These Clothespin magnets will help add color and some usefulness to the fridge! Clip up reminders, receipts, or leave them for color! Make them at: The Pin Junkie
10. Who doesn’t love Tetris? The kids will love to play it on your fridge! And lets be real: so will you! This genius idea and the instructions can be found at: Moms and Crafters
11. These monsters are adorable and perfect for any playful atmosphere. Have a monstrous time making them at: Coastal Ways
12. Obsessed with the beauty of flowers? Make these precious and cheap DIY magnets and keep flowers in your kitchen, year round! See how at: This Heart of Mine
13. How adorable! Pop some color onto the fridge with simple buttons! See how at: Morning Creativity
14. Love the flower and wood look? Get artsy with these wooden magnets and add a little earth to your kitchen! The Crafted Life
15. Get crazy with these party animal magnets! They look amazing and are easy to create! See: Sugar and Cloth
Don’t leave your fridge naked. Have a blast crafting and spice up the fridge with these unique and fun DIY magnets! Even explore more options at: Destination Decoration, Sustain My Craft Habit, & Oh How Crafty .
Now, get crafting!