Tissue paper flowers are fun, cheap, easy, and they last forever. As a beautiful bow for a present, something fun to wear in your hair, a simple party decoration, or something colorful to brighten a room, I love these flowers.
1. Tissue Paper Hydrangeas via Prudent Baby
2. Tissue Paper Poppies from Colleen’s Creations
3. Tissue Paper Carnations from Folding Trees
4. Tissue Paper Cherry Blossoms from Sarahndipities
5. Tissue Paper Dahlias (Favor boxes) from Martha Stewart Weddings
6. Tissue Paper Roses from Domesticated
7. Tissue Paper Daisies (A fun spring addition to a simple pair of shoes) from Martha Stewart Crafts
8. Tissue Paper Chrysanthemums from Lilly Ella
9. Tissue Paper Tulips from Silly Eagle Books
10 Tissue Paper Daffodils (Use to decorate straws for a spring party) from Gcdspa Stuff
11. Tissue Paper Peonies from Martha Stewart Crafts
12. Tissue Paper Lilies from Ruffled
These are stunning I love them all and after Easter I will be back for the tutorials!
Danni Baird @ Silo Hill Farm says
I just made my first tissue paper Pom-pom yesterday and was wondering what else I could do! These are so lovely! Thanks for sharing this and I saw you at C.R.A.F.T.
Brings back a lot of memories WAY back in high school. We made tons of these flowers for a high school prom. Sore fingers after that I tell ya!
P.S. I am saving this post for sure! Thanks!
Sandy Ang says
Thanks for sharing these great tutorials !
Thanks for sharing! I'm gonna try the poppies! Look so beautiful!
Amy - while wearing heels says
Great compilation of flower tutorials. I don't have a green thumb so these are the only flowers I'll be able to enjoy 🙂
Ileana Carmen says
Very beautiful, thank you for sharing.