Mugs make such great crafts. It’s easy to find plain white mugs. There are so many fun ways you can transform them into something unique and beautiful. You get to then enjoy your handmade mug every morning when drinking coffee. Plus, they make great gifts.
I’ve gathered together 10 simple and beautiful handmade mugs. They all have helpful step by step instructions, plus tips on making sure your mug will be food safe and possibly even dishwasher safe. (P.S. Dishwasher safe Mod Podge is one of the greatest inventions ever!)
1. Marbled mugs /// 2. Golf confetti dipped mug
3. Sprinkles mugs /// 4. Polka dot mug
5. Turquoise and gold mug /// 6. Alcohol ink mug
7. Tissue paper mug /// 8. Gold glitter dipped mug
9. Anthropologie inspired mugs /// 10. Painted abstract mugs
Amy W says
Yes, yes, yes!
Rachel Mae says
Digging all of these projects! Thank you so much for including mine!
sara walk says
such a good round up!! I want to make them all