Today I’m sharing another Halloween themed free printable pillow box. These little boxes are perfect for treats or party favors, and fit about 25 M&Ms. They are such a quick and easy handmade touch to a party, gift basket, or just a fun Halloween treat to share with your kids.
Check out the other Halloween pillow boxes here: Jack-o-lanterns, friendly monsters, mummies, Dracula, and Frankenstein. Plus check out this list of 24 Halloween treat bags and boxes for more fun ideas.)
What you do:
1. Print out your boxes onto plain white card stock.
2. Cut out the templates. Carefully cut along the lines, leaving as much black outline as possible without leaving any white border.
3. Score along the curved lines at the top and bottom, and fold the two long edges. You can use scissors to lightly score, or the back side of an X-ACTO knife. Test on a piece of scrap paper first to make sure you aren’t cutting all the way through the paper.
4. Glue or tape the tab to the opposite side of the box.
5. Fold down the flaps to make your box a pillow, and fill with treats. These boxes are really little… too small to put a gift card in, but perfect to fill with little candy like M&Ms. They fit about 25 M&Ms when full.