I’ve partnered with Goldfish® Snacks and Socialstars to bring you this post and free printable snack cups. Thanks for supporting the brands that support Lines Across. #GoldfishCrowd
I love putting together printables like gift boxes and snack cups (P.S. If you missed the free printable football pillow boxes I just shared you can find them here.) I thought it would be fun to make a simple printable wrapper that you could tape around little tiny paper or plastic snack cups and fill with Goldfish crackers. I actually had to cut up a paper cup to get the size just right for these.
What you need:
- Free Printable
- Plain white printer paper
- Tape (I used double sided)
- 3 ounce cups
- Goldfish crackers
What you do:
- Start by downloading and printing the snack cup wrappers onto regular printer paper.
- Carefully cut out the printable just inside of the black lines. Basically, you want to keep as much green as possible, while getting rid of all of the black.
- Put a long strip of double sided tape along the first end, and secure it to the cup.
- Wrap the green paper carefully around the cup, and then use a second piece of double sided tape to secure the other end. I made the strip slightly longer than necessary to fit slightly different cups. You may need to trim the end (past the 50 yard line).
These cups would be a lot of fun to quickly make just for your own kids to fill with Goldfish crackers to enjoy while watching a football game, or they would be perfect at a football themed birthday party. It would also be easy to make a dozen or so and take them to a party or a friend’s house for all the kids to enjoy.
Did you know Goldfish snacks has a #GoldfishTalesPromotion going on? Now through 2/29 you can create a photo or video that shows off Goldfish crackers in a love theme via Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #GoldfishTalesPromotion to enter. Posts using #GoldfishTalesPromotion may appear in the gallery on GoldfishSmiles.com. No Purchase Necessary. Open only to 50 US/DC residents 18+. Ends 2/29/16. Official rules and more at www.GoldfishSmiles.com. Void where prohibited.