Hi, loves! First of all, thanks to my lovely host Miss Rachel! Now, let me introduce myself. I’m Amy, the maker behind Glitter in My Tea. I live to create. I love DIY-ing and inspiring others about their own projects. Other passions include celebrating holidays, party supplies, sprinkles, smooching my son’s chubby cheeks, and anything sparkly or colorful.
In any creative facets in my life, I’m all for “more is less.” And that includes simplicity of DIY how-to’s! That means two things: one, this Halloween banner is incredibly easy to make, and two – yes, you guessed right – there’s a bunch of free printables to make things even easier!
- Marbleized paper free printables
- Bakers twine
- Halloween-y shape (like a pumpkin, or a bat)
1. Print off the shape you’re going to use as your stencil(like a pumpkin), then cut it out.
2. Print off the marbleized paper free printables. I suggest you print them on card stock or other sturdy paper. Note: If you’re curious how I marbleized the papers myself, read this tutorial here. It’s the easiest how-to I’ve found. It’s so brilliant!
3. Trace the pumpkin stencil as many times as you need, then cut them all out.
4. Snip off some bakers twine(or rope or ribbon) to the length you desire.
5. Tape the twine on the backs of the pumpkins.
Now it’s ready to hang up and dazzle! Happy Halloween!
Thanks for having me! Until next time, follow me on Instagram for my other DIY’s and creative inspiration, and be sure to sign up for my blog email updates to get more awesome free printables!
This is such a fun take on the traditional pumpkin decor. Love it!
Gorgeous colours!! Wow!